WO AI NI !

i love yoU
hi blogger , hi stalker :) today aku nak story pasal ap ek ?
haha pasal sape lagy kan ? mestii lha orang yang aku paling sayang
sajaa nak cakap i love you kad dea :)
sayang dea sangat-2 lha 
tengok pic kad atas tuh comel jea kan cara mulud tuh sampaikan :)

speciall nak sampai kan kad biy  


 you're my mine 
-> All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you. 
-> I love the way you make love to me.


-> God created you for me.

-> I cannot stop thinking about you.

-> I am addicted to your love.

-> I cannot live with you biy.

-> I fell safe when i am with you.

-> Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dream.

-> No man has loved me the way you love me.

-> You are my soul mate.

  you are my prince 



 


0 comments: